Horeca stems from the terms Hotel, Restaurant, and Catering which summarizes the main operations of our business. As a service related business, we know that everything is about people. We want to enjoy life, and we want our staff and our customers to enjoy life.
Horeca supplies hotels, restaurants, and catering businesses, with foods and beverage items from all over the world. The current item list consists of over 4,000 entries- of which 40% is usually kept in stock and can be delivered to you that same day or the next. The remaining 60% can be pre-ordered and you can have them in house within a week.
More than just a product.
All of the staff at Horeca receive frequent training about the products they sell from the suppliers. This knowledge is readily passed on to Horeca’s customers to add value to the products and increase customer satisfaction. Horeca staff also works hard to improve internal affairs to make sure there is always a smile for the customers inside and out of the office and warehouse.